Friday, December 5, 2008

Contrast

When i was younger, I had a lot differences between now and then. I used to think school was fun and entertaining. I actually liked going to school when i was younger. It was a place that my brother couldn't bother me. The only problem was when i was younger was i didn't get along with the girls so i really didn't have any friends in my class. I always got along with the older kids. i was a lot safer driver on a fourwheeler then. I actually liked playing with puppies as a kid. Now i hate school now. I don't like going. I'd rather sleep in and forget school. Now i spin cookies on the road with my fourwheeler and ride across the pasture at unworldly speeds for safety. I don't like playing with puppies now cuz after having to play with 50 some puppies every year you get tired of it.

No comments: