Friday, January 23, 2009

My Brother, Dylan Nerud

you never realize how much someone means to you until they're gone. Most people might think that dylan was just an annoying brother to me. He was that and so much more. He was my best friend too. All i had to do was ask and he would help me or play video games with me. we would also race the fourwheelers back to the house. i know one of the things i loved about dylan was the crazy sound effects and all the quotes from different movies. I know i will never forget his famous text messages that he sent. Most of you may not realize this but he gave me a very unique nickname that only he would call me. i have asked one of his friends to call me this. If you want the nickname please ask me and i will gladly tell you.

1 comment:

Coach Willey said...

Rach,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know he meant so much to you...you may not realize it but you almost always include him in your writing. I noticed how important family is to you quite awhile back. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get through this year.

Mr. Willey